Monday, December 16, 2013

Tous Les Jours ( Saturday's brunch before shopping)

Its Saturday and Christmas is round the corner. This song "It's the most wonderful time of the year" keep ringing in my ears. Christmas a time for gifts, presents and shopping, the air is filled with peaceful Christmas carols that I most anticipate every years =)

Today I went for breakfast in Tous Les Jours Wolo, in Bukit Bintang.  From the outside view it looks amazing, walking inside the building gives me a good throwback scene while I was in Europe.

However, my friends and me are rather disappointed with the service provided at the cafe, the waiters are too new and they are not train well. We asked for plain water like 5 times, they keep forgetting and the waiters are rather confused with customer's order. So I think TLJ really need to give proper training to customers. My friend and me even saw flies round the pastries as it was not covered. So is a little unhygienic.

We wanted to order the egg benedict set, to our surprise they told us too many customers ordered that we ran out of the set =( this is so disappointing,  if you plan to open your cafe in the middle of the busy KL city please kindly prepare more ingredients so that you don't have to tell your customers I ran out of this and that.
The lovely bricks feels like European castle with the simple steel chandelier feels like some forsaken English castle. 

The view from the second floor of the cafe

Bread and pastries all over the cafe, they look tempting don't they =P

I've personally tried the almond and custard pastries in Bangsar it's good 

Portebello mushroom sandwich ( Not up to expectations) 

The TLJ breakfast (Not really good) =(

Coffee ( With no art ) Haizzz

Overall, the Bangar TLJ is better than the Bukit Bintang branch although the decorations and place looks nicer. 

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment