Monday, December 30, 2013

BEAST @ Intermark

On Christmas eve, I've decided to go and try out the BEAST by BIG's group in Intermark, Ampang.
They had only 2 Christmas set meals on that day ranging from RM180 & RM 280 per pax.
However, it was rather a disappointment to me as the food did not exactly taste that awesome  = (
The restaurant allows smoking inside, so it was rather stuffy for me and I wasn't too comfortable with it.

The Christmas sets came in started > soup > main course > dessert.

Cold Dish 
( I keep biting on salt pieces)

 Pumpkin Soup
(It was rather watery, with the price I'm paying I was hoping to get better quality soup than this )

 Bread
( Their bread is rather good, crunchy on the outside while inside is hot and soft )

 Beef 
Served with potatoes and cabbage with nuts 
( BEAST is suppose to be famous for their steak, to my taste buds is normal )

 Cod Fish
Served with baby corn, chili, cabbage with walnuts
( It was rather fishy after a little while )

Dessert 
Pavlova served with chocolates and berries
( I did not really like it, as it wasn't that good )

Overall, I'm not really satisfied with the food here maybe because it was during Christmas and they only have 2 sets for me to choose =(

Cheers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment