Thursday, December 12, 2013

When Selangor is a holiday and I'm in KL working =(


Yesterday 11.12.13 is a public holiday to those who work in Selangor state because of the Sultan's birthday and sadly I'm working in KL so I got no holiday :( seeing my friends having holiday going around for high tea yesterday was so demotivating to me, I just don't feel like working at all. However, I keep asking my friend why holiday in Selangor only and not in KL, she told me : "Well, Sultan's mother was on the way rushing to the KL hospital actually to deliver the sultan, however, she could no longer bear the pain so she decided to give birth in the hospital in Selangor" hahaha... my answer was like "Why la, sultan are you so eager to come out and see the world ??? If you would have just be patient and waited, I would get my holiday too" 




After work yesterday, my colleague brought me for beef noodles cause we wanted something nice and not too pricey =) So yeah we went to this Taiwanese Beef Noodle shop in PJ for the above beef noodles, its reasonable and tasty. The beef is cooked well, not too hard and the soup based is lovely. The noodles only cost like RM 9 so is really affordable :)


No comments:

Post a Comment